Today’s companies understand that the path to success encompasses knowledge-based administration with technology as a tool. Industry leaders must change their focus from mere concepts of “labor” to the true quality of their most important resource: People.
Resource Management is the process of using software in such a way as to help your resources achieve results with minimum time investment and lower overhead. If you have the right skilled resource working in the right place at the right time, your workforce is optimized – it’s as effective as it can possibly be.
For some talent managers, the biggest challenges are their manual candidate evaluation process and mapping the appropriate resource skillset to the project task skill requirement.
Solutions3 can help you save time and money by automating your resource management process. We team with partners like SagePoint and iris Interactive to provide you with the customized Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) toolset you need to provide mature and reliable workforce optimization.
Resource Skills Management
Utilizing best practices around resource skills management, we can help you:
- Employ real-time, up-to-date data on resource availability and skillsets to provide better staffing decisions
- Understand each resource’s capabilities without having to view resumes or spreadsheets
- Understand the skillsets of your partners’ resources and integrate them with your workforce
- Decrease bench time via optimization of the staffing process
Resource Efficiency Management
Utilizing best practices around resource efficiency management, we can help you:
- Prioritize your pipeline for optimal resource allocation
- Experience a boost in utilization resulting in increased revenue
- Achieve easier access to milestones and promised deadlines
- Gain real time access to product launch information
- Minimize administrative overhead on managing projects
- Improve management of executive team expectations
- See whether your resources are under- or over-utilized
- Ensure management is maximizing efforts of their project teams
- Provide the management tools you need to avoid delays and missed milestones and to ensure total visibility of cross-functional product launch information
Achieve Your Resource Management Goals
The right resource management software solution can help your company optimize resource utilization, improve utilization forecasting, reduce operational planning expenses and improve overall resource satisfaction. With one central scheduling system you will obtain a fast and complete snapshot of your resource team to allow you to manage skillsets and availability quickly and more efficiently.
Contact us today for more information on our Resource Management software solutions.